What is Keto Diet and How It Helps in Weight Loss?
Keto (derived from ketosis) diet gained popularity in 1950-60s. It was first used for the treatment of diabetes and now it is one of the most recommended by the doctors. In keto diet the intake of all the other ingredients like sugar, protein and Carbohydrates is limited except fats. For this purpose, your stomach must be filled with fats and limit all other nutrients in your diet.
This can be fulfilled by many ways. For example,
- Put one spoon of coconut oil in tea or coffee (sugar free).
- other popular suggestion is the increment of cheese and fats.
These are some of the ingredients which help in providing all the essential nutrients for body as well as they keep the belly filled. Body starts depending on only fats instead of other nutrients. This guarantees the speedy and rapid weight loss.
A proper keto diet must have
- Fats 75-80%
- Protein 15-25%
- Carbohydrates 5%
If the body is constantly taking sugar and Carbohydrates, it gets bigger with the passage of time. Replacing protein and Carbohydrates enriched foods with fats help to loss weight in few weeks.
Prominent Health Benefits of Keto Diets
- Along with the weight loss, Keto diet has been proven helpful for brain health. It is recommended for the treatment of epilepsy and reduces anger.
- As there is limited or no intake of sugar. So, it is very helpful for diabetes treatment as mentioned earlier.
- Keto diet allows you to burn more fats. For this purpose, regular work out is advised.
- Ketones are the product of liver that help to maintain fresh and pimple free skin.
- While you are in ketogenic diet, make sure that you keep proper intake of other nutrients like protein otherwise you can’t get efficient results.
- The use of Carbohydrates is very limited for keto weight loss.
- As sugar is the primary factor so try to avoid sugar from your daily meal. For this purpose, try to avoid onion, carrot and ginger as they have Carbohydrates as major component.
- if you eat only vegetables, your sugar requirements will be achieved.
- include cheese and butter in your diet while you are on keto diet.
Ketogenic diet is actually the maximum use of fats instead of sugar and proteins. Sugar is the main source which makes body fat so to limit sugar and replace it with other fats containing products, can help you to get healthy results.
Here To Buy Keto Diets