Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine (Worldwide)
Many people suffering in some chronical diseases, take the medicine in their form of mist. Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine is used for this purpose. It converts the liquid medication into mist due to the high-frequency vibrations within itself. There is a mask attached to its end for the intake of mist. Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine is very easy to use, portable and simple in its formation.
- The medicine is inhaled to lungs in the form of mist.
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine is used for the medication of diseases like Asthma and including inhaled corticosteroids.
- The medicine of cystic fibrosis and respiratory infection is inhaled via Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine
Some amazing features of Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine is made of the highest quality and completely purified.
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine is approved from USFDA and this product is ISO certified.
- It is designed in such a way that it gives relief in no time.
- It is designed with the latest technology where the ultrasonic vibrations create these fine aerosols. These aerosols easily reach deeper to the cavity and bronchial tract for effective use.
- Unlike other heavy machines, Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine is very compatible. It is of small size and occupies little space. Its weight is 150g only.
- The Ultrasonic technology used in this product does not produce any kind of noise.
- Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine can be used in any condition without causing any trouble.
- This product is completely safe to use. It is free from all the heating or boiling sources. Its working principle is different from others, making it safer than others.
How to Use Ultrasonic Nebulizer Machine?
- It is extremely easy to use this product. Open the medication chamber of Ultrasonic Nebulizer and fill it with the medication. It takes 8ml of medication. Close the lid after filling it with the medication.
- Now slowly join the medication chamber to the main unit of
- Attach Mouthpiece and mask on the top of this mouthpiece.
- Make sure you have inserted 2AA batteries in the Nebulizer machine.
- By using the button in the front, Turn the power ON. Greenlight will indicate that it’s ON.
- Nebulizer will start making mist from the medication.
- When there is no medication the device shows orange light.
- Place the Nebulizer near the mouth and start inhaling the medication.